We aim to continue to improve the quality and breadth of PE provision at Manor Hill in 2019-20 by:
We will continue to review this strategy to ensure impact throughout the school year.
During 20-21 we~:
- Continued to engage with specialist providers for sports to provide support during the periods of remote learning due to Covid19.
- Purchased sports equipment for use during active sessions within bubbles as whole school interactions were not permitted.
- Reintroduced weekly swimming to the Y4 timetable to ensure maximum progress towards national expectations following a period of swimming pool closures.
- Found virtual ways to encourage sports participation, including the use of Google Classroom to set and review sporting tasks.
- Provided information to parents about how to maintain and encourage healthy lifestyles during periods of National Lockdown.